Terre de Cheval Forum Index

Terre de Cheval
Le forum du site Terre de Cheval

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Information marquage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Terre de Cheval Forum Index -> EQUITATION -> Equitation -> Autres
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Spoy

PostPosted: Tue 7 Sep - 13:18 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

Bonjour!!

I'm spanish and I don't speak french so I explain my problem in english if you don't have problems.

Yesterday, I bought my first horse (Le Roy) and on his papers puts that he's from France. Le Roy have a brand made it with nitrogen and I'm searching his origens, his stud and his breed. But I don't find anything. If you can help me I'll be so thankfully.
I leave you a photo with the brand.

Sorry for my bad english and for not writting in french.

Merci.
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 7 Sep - 13:18 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Aquarelle
Cheval bavard
Cheval bavard

PostPosted: Tue 7 Sep - 13:59 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

you can query the database of the Haras nationaux french in http://www.haras-nationaux.fr/portail/particuliers/consultez-le-sire/informations-sur-un-cheval.html On paper, you must have a number SIRE which will indicate the sheet number thus corresponds to your horse.

PostPosted: Tue 7 Sep - 14:22 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

Thanks!! I did it but I find four horses with the name Le Roy, but they are not him.

P.D: Le Roy hava any meaning in french?
Aquarelle
Cheval bavard
Cheval bavard

PostPosted: Tue 7 Sep - 14:29 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

what name is mentioned on the papers? you have no number on the papers? any horse is normally mandatory chipped and referenced on the SIRE of Haras nationaux (see Law).

PostPosted: Tue 7 Sep - 14:40 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

On the papers put Le Roy but he hasn't got chip. Well the papers put all the information about the horse until arribe at Spain (it was in 2005). So between the years 1995 (his birth) to 2005 I haven't got any information about him.

I have the sanitary card and the L.I.C (libro de identificacion caballar, equine identification book).
Aquarelle
Cheval bavard
Cheval bavard

PostPosted: Tue 7 Sep - 14:49 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

No mention of race is made on the papers? or initials as TF, SF, AA?
julie17

PostPosted: Tue 7 Sep - 19:00 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

Hi,

i have moved your topic, because it wasn't in the good part. Wink

"Le Roy" is sometimes, the other name for "Le Roi" which mean "the King" in English. So maybe it's the definition.

for his orgin, if you have no explanation on his papers, it will be very difficult to find.
Julia*Ermes
Cheval confirmé
Cheval confirmé

Féminin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)
Nom de mon cheval: Ermès
Votre humeur: en vacances, relaaax

PostPosted: Tue 7 Sep - 20:29 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

u can always go on Spanish forums and ask them if they've already seen the brand. Maybe most horses from this stud are shipped to Spain. Otherwise, try to resarch in google with logical words describing the symbol, in english first and also in French (you should use the words "marquage sur cheval fléche dans S inversé", which means "horse branding arrow in reversed S") Just try everything that comes through your mind.
In case you have some translating issues, never forget: translate.google.com Wink

Good luck Smile

Z'avez pas intêret à m'chercher
MSN

PostPosted: Wed 8 Sep - 12:30 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

Lots of thanks for the translation of the name and your help Smile

I'm in some forums in spanish but nobody knows nothing about this brand and my horse is the only horse I see with that brand.
I'll try again my research with the new words you say to me.

Thank you very much Smile

PostPosted: Wed 8 Sep - 12:37 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

Aquarelle, in the sanitary card puts that is a french troton (I don't know if I made a good translation) but on the L.I.C put nothing.
They say to me that my horse can't be a troton, probably he is a french saddle. Le Roy is a jumping horse, nowadays is jumping 1 meter with me, but he mades showjumpings of 1.30 m, so thats one of the reasons they though he can't be a troton french.

PostPosted: Wed 8 Sep - 13:16 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

I found this page:

In the part of Brandenbourg the first brand:
http://attelagepeda.info/allemands.html

What do you think??
Terre de Cheval
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

PostPosted: Wed 8 Sep - 15:39 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

If your horse is
- A French Saddle (SF), contact the National Association of Breeders French Saddle Horse Race (ANSF)
Association Nationale des Eleveurs de Chevaux de Race Selle Français (A.N.S.F.)
8 rue d'Athènes - 75009 Paris
ansf@wanadoo.fr

- A French Trotter (TF), contact the National Union of French Trotter Horse Breeders
Syndicat National des éleveurs de chevaux Trotteur Français
Cours du Manège
Domaine de GROSBOIS
94470 BOISSY ST LEGER

Cluster Improvement Livestock Trotter (G.A.E.T.)
Groupement pour l'Amélioration de l'Elevage du Trotteur (G.A.E.T.)
3 place d'Uranie
94340 Joinville le Pont
GAET2@wanadoo.fr

PostPosted: Thu 9 Sep - 11:03 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

Thanks!!

The first email it doesn't work, so I only can sent the email to the G.A.E.T.
julie17

PostPosted: Thu 9 Sep - 19:49 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

for the French Saddle (SF), try this email adress Wink
info@sellefrancais.fr

PostPosted: Fri 10 Sep - 11:40 (2010)    Post subject: Information marquage Reply with quote

Thanks!! It works Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Terre de Cheval Forum Index -> EQUITATION -> Equitation -> Autres All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation